Welcome to biolitec®‘s trendsetting laser systems for minimally invasive treatments in thoracic surgery and pneumology.
The optimal wavelength for precise and effective interventions in lungs and bronchi can be achieved by combining the two wavelengths 980 nm and 1470 nm. The LEONARDO® DUAL 100 from biolitec® is the only laser system that offers this function.
The LEONARDO® laser system can be used in open surgery as well as for laser-assisted VATS / Uniportal VATS with rigid or flexible bronchoscopes. Many users praise the low noise level of the LEONARDO® laser device and are very satisfied with the quality of biolitec®'s high-performance glass fiber.
- Simultaneous cutting and coagulation
- Sealing properties provide a smooth and fistula-tight tissue surface
- Precise and rapid resection of multiple metastases in a single procedure
- Parenchyma and lung tissue sparing resection
- Optimal hemostasis
- Less side effects and low outflow rate